Many women have vaginal yeast infections at least one point in their lives. It’s also called vaginite.
During pregnancy, vaginal flora suffers significantly differentiation with the change in hormone quantity and functioning.
For this reason, during pregnancy, women become more prone to vaginal fungus. Pregnant women who are particularly at low risk and therefore use vaginal suppository and cream are more frequently caught in vaginal yeast infection.
About 75-90% of women have a yeast infection at least once at any time in their lives; In mothers, this infection occurs 15-20 times more frequently than those who are not pregnant.
It is very important for the period of pregnancy to know enough about vaginal fungus, measures to be taken to avoid getting caught and natural treatments.
What to Know About Vaginal Fungus
Vaginal yeast infection is an inflammation caused by a group of microorganisms called yeasts in the vagina.
Pregnancy; it is a period in which vaginal infections, especially fungal infections, increase due to changing hormonal balance. Usually, in the last 3 months of pregnancy, the development of microorganisms called candida becomes easier with the decrease in cellular immunity.
The increase in the substance called glycogen in the vagina during pregnancy accelerates this event. Increased glycogen in the vagina causes the amount of estrogen and progesterone in the blood to increase. This triggers the formation of vaginal fungus.
Microorganisms that breed in vaginal yeast infection are usually not transmitted from anyone else. Yeast cells already located in the person’s own vagina become active for various reasons and form an infection.
Stress is one of the factors that triggers the formation of fungus during pregnancy. Because stress can lead to weakening of body resistance in pregnant women, triggering the formation of vaginal yeast infection.
The main symptoms of vaginistheare are burning and bitter, as well as the production of bad-smelling discharges. The proliferation of fungi is therefore an ideal environment for yeast infection as the female genitalia is hot and moist.
Symptoms of Vaginal Fungus During Pregnancy
The first symptom formed in vaginal fungi; the formation of white discharges in the form of itching and cheese cuts in the outer genital area.
This is often accompanied by discharges with redness, burning, water consistency and greenish color.
Vaginal Fungus Treatment
Oral medications are not recommended for vaginal fungus treatment during pregnancy. Vaginal suppositories and vaginal creams should be applied regularly in the range of approximately 1 week to 10 days.
However, there are many different natural treatments available to alleviate the effects of vaginal yeast infection.
Ways to Get Rid of Vaginal Fungus with Natural Methods
- Vaginal fungi need a warm, humid environment to thrive. You can increase ventilation by wearing baggy clothing and prevent the fungi from multiplying.
- Probiotic foods are more beneficial in the treatment of vaginal yeast infection than antibiotics. These foods contain microorganisms that are already active in your intestines and are very useful to your intestinal flora. If you get used to taking probiotic supplements or foods, the natural flora cover of your stomach will be renewed and it will make it easier to heal fungal infections.
- Choosing cotton and combi underwear, washing and ironing your underwear at high temperatures prevents bacteria from multiplying, allowing you to get rid of the vaginal fungus problem.
- Consuming a few cloves of garlic a day is the perfect solution against fungi in the vagina. It can cause odor in the mouth, but candida is a very effective treatment method in the face of fungus. This is because garlic has anti-infection and anti-fungal properties. Garlic is also antibacterial and is a natural antibiotic.
- Keep your vagina area dry at all times and you should not stay with a wet swimsuit after activities such as pool, spa, sea.
- You should not use soap and genital shampoos very often for cleaning your vagina area, so you should take care not to have scented lotions in this area. Because some soaps and other cosmetic products may irritate the delicate parts of the body. Many are prepared with toxic substances and alcohols that alter vaginal pH and make them more vulnerable to infections.
• Organic partridge grass oil is another treatment for yeast infection. It is very important to use organic oil to provide maximum benefit. With your doctor’s knowledge, you can consume up to 1 tsp orbspoon of thyme oil per day.
• Tea tree oil is a very effective and natural anti-fungus substance. For this reason, you can apply tea tree oil, which you receive a quantity of a clean bread, with buffer movements on the outer side of your vagina area.
• Blueberry helps to maintain a healthy pH balance in the vagina as well as being a good breeding organ ton for women. That’s why I consume
• Among other reasons, this method works because the fungi grow better in hot and humid environments.
• Wearing plenty of clothing and clothes will slow the formation of mushrooms by allowing oxygen to reach the region.
• Some people have higher amounts of bacteria in their bodies. If there’s an infection, the whole body can become unstable. A stressful lifestyle can cause excessive amounts of bacteria due to weakening of the immune system.
• It is important to take the time you need to relax and heal, especially after having periods of stress in your life. Meditation, yoga, sports and massage are good measures that can control stress frequently.