Sugar is the first taste that every person prefers from the moment it is born. The main reason for this is that sugar helps secrete happiness hormones called seratonin and endorphins from the brain.
Pregnancy period is a period in which sugar consumption is heavily increasing. This is the result of hormonal changes in the body.
While it is necessary to consume healthy foods during pregnancy, the sudden desire to eat excessive sweets can unfortunately be annoying. In this context, it is very important to know which healthy alternatives can be consumed in stantly, in the moment of sweet crises.
1.Apple Tart Flavor!
The apple in this recipe is the fruit of a deciduous tree in the rose family and is known for its sweet aroma. The benefits of eating apples during pregnancy include fast energy to the body due to carbohydrate content. In addition, although the taste is quite sweet, it is one of the great advantages of having very low calorie content.
Another content contained in this recipe is cinnamon. Cinnamon is known as a blood sugar regulator and with this feature it eliminates the need for sugar that suddenly suppresses it.
Ingredients for Apple Tart Taste Recipe: 1 teaspoon butter, peeled and chopped apple, 1 pinch cinnamon, a lightly whipped egg, half a cup of milk, half a cup of water, 1 teaspoon brown sugar, 1 pinch of salt, half a packet of vanilla powder, half a cup of whole wheat flour.
Apple Tart Flavor Recipe Preparation:
- Melt the butter in a medium pan.
- Put the apple and cinnamon in the pan.
- Cook until the fruit pieces are softened.
- Whisk the egg milk, flour, salt, sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
- Gradually add the flour and continue to whisk.
- Heat the crepe pan over medium heat. (You can use very little butter to keep the dough from sticking.)
- Pour half the dough into the pan. You can turn the pan sideways for thin spread.
- When the bottom of the dough is slightly red, turn it with the help of a spatula and cook the other face.
- Cook the remaining dough in the same way.
- Pour the apple and cinnamon mixture into pancakes and serve by turning it into a roll.
Note: Each pancake is an average of 300 calories and can be tried with different fruits. Enjoy your meal!
There is a date date in everyone’s home. With other ingredients that can be in almost any house next to it, you can easily eliminate your suddenly suppression sugar needs.
Ingredients for Dates Delight Recipe: 8 medina dates, 8 walnuts, 1 teaspoon powdered ginger, powdered coconut to decorate or nuts drawn according to demand.
Preparation of The Date Marshmallow Recipe:
- Separate the shells of dates and walnuts if any.
- Mix all the ingredients well in the kitchen robot.
- Take pieces from the mixture and make walnut-sized roundings.
- Cover by moving it over the coconut or pulled nuts.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes and enjoy your meal! 😊
3. Delicious Oatballs!
The combination of these materials will be able to easily prevent your sweet crises while cheering your palates!
In addition, the oat contained in the recipe is an antioxidant-strong grain, the amount of fiber called Beta-Glucan is high, lowering cholesterol levels and increasing control of blood sugar levels, while having features such as increasing control of blood sugar levels; The skin contained in the recipe has features such as being quite rich in fiber, good for constipation, beneficial for kidneys, balancing blood pressure and strengthening the heart muscles.
Ingredients for Delicious Oatballs Recipe: 3 bananas, 2 cups oats, 2 tablespoons almonds, 1 tablespoon of raisins, 1 tablespoon coconut grater and 1 tablespoon honey.
Making of The Recipe of Delicious Oatballs:
- Crush the bananas with the help of a fork without diluting them.
- Mix oats and other ingredients without diluting too much. Leave the mixture in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Set the oven to 160 degrees in the fanless program.
- Roll the rested cookie dough in your palm and place it on the tray.
- After placing it on the tray, press it and spread the dough slightly.
- Cook both sides thoroughly for 15 minutes.
- Cool well and lift it to the storage box. That’s it, enjoy it!